O Tinkerbell*, Land on my Arm


O Tinkerbell*, Land on my Arm



By Maysoon El- Aryani



By one dance I will own all the fortune in the world
And circulate it to the poor
For a song I can wear
Or for a wildflower looks like me

The Blue Tulip
Always grows on their lips
I will implant it in my hair
And run
To flatter the sky
I do not know how many times I can die

It is not bad to try!
I will learn how to speak loudly
Making a rosary from the rain
To hang it on the wings of swans

My God
If I were a lonely bird
Weaving his voice for the clouds
It would be more joyful than being a human being
Hanged on fate

I hate plastic toys
I do not want to be a train on the road of life
Oh No…!
She doesn’t look like me
As I can easily
Devour the moon
With  one bite



a fairy from a James burry play(Peter ban*

0 التعليقات:

Twitter Updates