تفاصيل منسية/ميسون الارياني/للإنجليزية/ترجمة:يوسف شلبي



مُساهمة
Forgotten Details

 
In a bronzy coldness
When paths condensed
It is said:
Nuns of reflected legs
Avowed to ten dragons
Each had a bite from me
And died!!


Language of my father
Worshiping my falling on it
When he textiles his heart
The orange flowers on the surface…

With you
The all tend to steal us
I’m illuminating
As a poem discarded its eyebrows
White
As your mutinying statue …
My heart is not old completely
It is enough to create a tree
And elaborate a funny voice
To return back
Fluently
Younger than a widow woman!!

If once
I possess an identity
Didn’t clutched me determinedly
The willow which owns the sun
While I’m falling
When the sea is broken!

The jug is cracked as a defeated tribe
Is rounded between my fingers
Meekly
As the skies when holed by prayers…

 
MAYSOON AL-IRYANI/YEMEN






0 التعليقات:

Twitter Updates